Requirements for submissions
* Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
* All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”
With the past success, Our objective of ICMMT is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in Material and Manufacturing Technology. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration. Submitted conference papers will be reviewed by technical committees of the Conference.
A. Full Paper (for Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceeding/Journal.
Please submit your papers by our online submission system: Electronic Submission System (.pdf)
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
Please submit your abstract by our online submission system: Electronic Submission System (.pdf)
Both Oral Presentation and Poster Presentation could be accepted. But please note that every paper need at least 1 author to attend the conference and make the presentation. And poster presentation amount is limited.